Saturday 29 March 2008

HOMEWORK = EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

I have like so much homework due and i haven't even started any of it.
I am so over school. I only like school because of my gorgeous friends and the extra-curricular activities. At least school is over in like two weeks.
Then I have to clean up my bedroom. :(
But i also get to see my gorgeous boyfriend all holidays (when i have finished cleaning up my room).

I am just so over school. I really cant wait until i have finished school. But then i have Uni to sort out. *major stressed*

Anyway, so i am major stressed at the moment because i still haven't started any of my work. I really should start soon, but i just cant be bothered doing it.

Okay i am going to go and actually do something.
Love ya.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template