Tuesday 1 April 2008

RANDOMNESS!!!!

Hey

I just realized, (Okay maybe i didn't just realize because it is an actual fact, all my friends will agree with me on this one because it is totally true) that i ramble on about absolutely nothing most of the time.
Okay maybe not most of the time, maybe all of the time.
Like now for instance. I am just rambling on about nothing. Pretty sure that all my friends think it is annoying.
So if any of my friends actually do read this, (Highly doubt it) please tell me when i am rambling on.

Peace Out.

3 comments:

Sazzleberry said...

I'm going to start commenting again now. Yay.

You don't ramble too much.

Miranda said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scratches eyeballs out* It's Ashlea!! And she has an awesome blog design....... Myes.... Design..... Awesome.... *strokes imaginary goatee*

Hrmm yes, well, I've been alone with myself too long again. Sorry about the craziness. Candelabra.

Miranda said...

I think rambling is fun <3 And it's fun to listen to. Rambling is cool because, instead of calculated answers and stuff, you know that what the person is saying is also what they're thinking. I think it's wonderful to be so completely open about your thoughts and willing to show exactly what you're thinkign and how you're thinking it without any inhibition. It shows trust, and.... yeah. Sorry. What did I tell you about my weirdness?

PS to all those robots out there..... the password for the word verification to get into my blog comment name is qrawudd!!

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template