Wednesday 20 October 2010

LIFE

So, on Monday on our way to poker...We past where my friend had died in a car accident. On the way up to poker, it hurt but I tried not to cry. Just remembering is sad, so I just sat and thought about life. On the way home however, after a few drinks, it hit harder. It upsets me to think that her life was cut so short, and we all take our lives for granted. Im not any different, I know I take my life for granted and don't act in the moment. Life is way too short to just walk through it, take risks.
Life is there to be lived. I wonder how all those people who got their lived taken away from them so suddenly would be doing if they had managed to survive. I reckon they would be doing all the things they always dreamed of doing. Not worry about life anymore. Its too short to play it safe.

So many people say this, "Lifes too short, so live it" but how many of those people follow it? Even after passing where my mate died, I'm still too scared to live my life and take some risks for once. I have a feeling im going to be one of those that says, "I wish I did this. I wish I said that to this person. I wish...I wish...I wish" but im just too scared to do it. I wish I could take the risks that I want to...but....I'll jsut play it safe for now....until I get the confidence to step up, or at least get a hint that I can :)

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template