Wednesday 13 July 2011

Flat....

Don't you hate those days where you just feel empty? Flat? Like you just have to keep yourself busy else you'll just break down, cry and lose it?
I've just had one of those days, but yet, I don't know why I felt like that or how to get out of it. I just kept myself busy so it really wouldn't catch up with me. I helped my boyfriend with the shopping, helped with dinner, cleaned his bedroom, sorted washing as well as folding clothes, sorted out bags that were in his bedroom, put the shopping away, and cleaned his cupboard in the kitchen. I've just kept myself busy. I'm really tired, really sore, but yet I can't relax.
I'm writing this blog now so I have something to do and to keep my brain going. I can't stop, I don't want everything to catch up to me. I hate this feeling but yet I don't know how to prevent it or to get rid of it. I just don't get where it has come from.
I give up. I'm going to crawl into bed and just take what's coming, because it's going to come no matter what.
Night xx

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template