Friday 8 August 2008

SCHOOL WORK!!!

So, its 3 am or close enough anyway. I havve been up since 1 doing this stupid chemistry assignment that i got given like 4-5 weeks ago. Its funny because, if i had done it straight away, it would have only taken up 2 hours of my time. But then again i did get a little help from on of my mates who pointed me to the right sites. But yeah. Anyway i havent blogged in awhile, so here's my weekend.

Last Saturday, I went to the movies with Koala, Saz and Serebear. We went and saw "WANTED." It was awesome. It wasnt like all the other action movies, it was pretty good. Sunday i spent the whole day with James. We just talked and stuff. It was really good.

SO for the past two weeks i have been suffering from a really bad case of writers block. I havent been able to write anything, including my assignments or blogd, Hence why i didnt do my chem or blog. lol.
I'm tryin to write a poem as well for this poetry contest but i keep blanking out. I have one i just need another.
Talk soon. Bye

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template