Thursday 31 July 2008

DEATHING AND SADDENING!!

So yeah, I am like relly sad for no reason and Mitchell if you read this, shut up, lol. Anyway, i just get really big outbursts of happeniness then i get like hours were i just want to sit and cry, and when i get those moments, i like think, why be sad Ashlea?? This stuff happens in life, it isnt all going to be smooth sailing. Yes you hurt and you hate the fact that it happened, but it did happen, and you have to live with that.

And when i think liek that i like feel happy for a second and then i think like but that was everything to me and all of this sort of stufff and it goes round in a circle again, from me being happy to sad. And i hate the fact that this person feels bad for hurting me. Everytime they say that, i got like worked up in myself thinking, you told me the truth, and least you hurt me doing that than lying, and like this is part of life, people get hurt, you cant help that sometimes. You just need to be gently and careful with the person you hurt.

I just hate all of this, you have no idea how confused i am right now. Its just like, what the hell is happening. Especially when you go from rainbows to rain and thunder. (sorry see told you i am confused. My brain isnt working properly). Anyway i should go.

Bye

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hmm, it's going to be hard to top Saz's detailed comment, but here goes :P

We've actually noticed how you'll be really happy one second and then miserable the next. I was wondering why, but I uess that should be obvious. Sometime soon, ask me what I was going to tell you here. Hopefully I'll remember, lol :P

Anonymous said...

i'm thinking of you and praying for you...
i dont know from experience what you're going through, but i can understand how people get hurt/hurt others, even if it's unintentionally.
love ya loads ash
xx rach

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template