Thursday 24 July 2008

WORRIED AND STRESSED!

So, as I mentioned in my last blog, I have my finally interview this Sunday for the National Youth Science Forum. Since I found out it was this Sunday and that i haad to write a 3 minute talk about anything, I have been really stressed, because I feel I am not ready and writing something about anything is really hard. This is the second time I have had to write about anything, and I feel it is a hard to choose a topic to write about. Anything is to big a range. Anyway, I finally settled on something, and I have just finished it, and I mean like just.

Now I just have to make sure I am ready for the interview part. That i know all there is to know about NYSF as well as all the courses and stuff I am interested in. Major stressed out. I just want someone as well to help me, well I have one of my teachers helping me with the talk, like making sure it does make sense, but i want someone to help me with the interview, like ask me fake questions to do with the topic. AHH major stressing out happening here.

Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress!

My Bad :$

Anyway, I should go and stress somewhere else. I was talking to one of my teachers yesterday, and he had asked whether I had already had my interview, i replied saying no, its this Sunday, and that I was worried and stressing. He said, you don't need to stress or worry. You went in with nothing, if you don't get through, you will come out with the experience of entering this, and the knowledge from you interviews and stuff. If you get in, you gain the experience of the interview process as well as the actual forum. You don't need to stress.

I liked that but, I am still stressing. I think I need a hug. :(. I could get a hug from my brother, but nah, I'm okay. My mum is watching a video and my dad has gone out. No one really to give me a hug :(

I NO!!!! I'LL GET SOME CHOCOLATE!!!

Peace out xox

2 comments:

Sazzleberry said...

-hugs you through the interwebs-

You'll do fine, darl. :]

Anonymous said...

aww poor ashlea!
if i were with you now i'd give you a hug...
i hope you do well--
good luck!!!
*thumbs up*

:-D

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template