Sunday 9 November 2008

Unknown For Now

I held the handle and caressed the metal against my check. The metal was cold, and sent tingles through my body. I always wondered if I was the only person with that affect, when this certain metal thrilled me, excited me, and made me ecstatic to feel it against my skin. I had to try it on someone else. Had to see the affect it had on them, had to see if we were the same.

Her legs and arms were tied to the bed. I left her mouth un-gagged. She had to learn not to scream. She simply had to answer my question.

I climbed next to her on the bed, grabbed her hair away from her face, and pulled so I could reach her ear. I moved my head down so I was next to her ear and breathed slowly.

“How does this feel against your skin?” I whispered as I moved the metal against her skin.

She was hesitant; she hadn’t expected me to say that. She hadn’t thought I would talk.

“It…..feels…..sharp,” she mumbled scared.

I didn’t want that answer. My temper was building. She was supposed to answer differently. I thought she was different to the others.

“THAT’S THE WRONG ANSWER!” I bellowed.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template