Wednesday 28 May 2008

BUBBLETASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you ever feel that you are just in a bubble? To tell you the truth, I have no idea where i am going with this post. Because I .............. i dont no. Its hard to describe. I feel like i am in a bubble because everything that is inside, won't go out, it doesn't seem to get fixed. But i dont feel like i am in a bubble because, more stuff from the outside, keeps coming in.
When i read other peoples blogs and hear what they are going through, i feel like i am worrying over nothing. But i guess to me, not having experienced the stuff they are going through, makes me feel like this.
Like i said above, i dont no where i am going with this. I was told by a few people, that i need to talk to someone, but when ever i plan to go talk to someone they aren't here, or the people that have been suggested, it would be kinda hard for me to talk to them, because of a number of reasons.

Anyway, gotta go, gotta clean my room.

Love ya

2 comments:

Jewelz said...

Hey Ash,
I think I sorta know how you feel. I mean, Kristy's going through so much at the moment, and I feel like my problems aren't real problems. But for me, they're still problems because I've never been through what Kristy's been through!
Sorry, I think I'm rambling :)
It does help to talk about it though.

Miranda said...

I swear, it's uncanny how similar our situation is. I feel exactly the same way. Can't be bothered going into the reasons though, same as you. Lmao ^^"

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template