Monday 19 May 2008

STRESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have seen me lately, alot of people know that i have been really stressed. I have unfortunately suffered from a lot of break downs lately. When i think back, the only things that have been stressing me out aren't really that big compared to what other people have to go through. I look at some people that have worse things happening in their lives than i do and i think, "Why am i getting so worked up over these things?" But i guess the real reason i am getting so worked up is the fact that this stuff does stress me out. I haven't experienced anything bigger so even these small thing stress me out.

Like homework, and school and being so behind in my work.

And then there are friend problems. Don't get me wrong, i love that my friends can trust me to keep there secrets and to give them advice, but if every single person comes up to me with some of the massive secrets i have been given, it really does stress me out, having to worry about not only myself but them.

And then, no offense, but there were some boyfriend troubles. Luckily they got sorted out, but ages ago i had a major breakdown because i had a fight with James. For those of you that read my other blog, you know how much James means to me, so when we fight it really does affect me.

And then there are hormones, which make everything look bigger than they already are, and affect me more. So as you can tell, i get stressed easily.

I just thought i would let my feelings out, instead of keeping them bottled inside, because i also know how much that can hurt as well.

Okay i am off to bed. Unfortunately that didn't make me feel much better. Hopefully i can feel better later. Love ya

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Omg, snap! lmao

I've been having a whole heap of little breakdowns lately too. If you'd read some of the blogposts that are only a little further back... lol! ^^

I don't really get told anything by my friends that's particularly omgifying, but I have my own stupids problems currently.

And you know, just cos your problems are 'small' doesn't mean they shouldn't matter. We're all messed up :P

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template