Tuesday 20 May 2008

WHITE OUT!!!!

Today, during Physics, my white out decided to be stupid. I went to pull of the lid to the pen, but the other lid for the brush wasn't screwed on properly, so when I pulled, I pulled both lids off and the white out went everywhere. All down my neck and top, all over my hands and fingers, and also on my pants. It looks very, very sus. I will put some photos on later to show you. But I am so not happy. It is really annoying me, plus my neck is now getting really itchy.

I have had so many people ask me what happened and so many people look and laugh and stuff like that. I am so not happy.

Anyway, at the moment that has been my most stressful thing for today, besides all my homework and stuff I am behind in. Anyway, I am totally over this and I am still majorly stressed.

Catcha later

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Omg, I totally want to see le photos ^^

Aww, poor Ashy O.o Tomorrow you get lots of love <3

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template