Monday 2 June 2008

FOR MIRANDA!!!! love

So yeah. I am only blogging because Miranda told me to. "You do as I say, young-un! *shakes cane at you* young whippersnapperzes!"

So i thought i would write about camp that is coming up. Next Thursday is our Year 11 camp. I think it is going to be so much fun. To bad Spaz isnt here to enjoy it with Saz, Koala and me. But she is probably having more fun in Bali. Anyway. Saz, Koala and I are going to be totally hypo and just have so much fun just being together and having no teachers breathing down our necks. Well we will just be having fun.

So anyway, that is something to look forward too, but i have to put up with the rest of this week and two days next week of school, before we get a couple of days off.

I got nothin else to say.
Love ya

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Yay <3 I can't wait for le camp either ^^ I love the way you ended this post by te way: "I have nothing more to say." Very smooth :P

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template