Wednesday 25 June 2008

MULTI-ARTS EVENING!

Sorry i haven't blogged in a while. So the Multi Arts Evening was okay..............ish. I had to sing with the vocal group, which i had a solo and i completely screwed it up, and i mean completely screwed it. Then i had singing with our year 11 ensemble. I did better in that than i did in my solo. When i screwed up my solo, the senior vocal group had to stand back while the junior girls came on. I just started crying, but only a few tears as i had to go back in front of the mic. As soon as i got off stage i just started crying so much.
After the first act, which was just after my solo, pretty much everyone back stage wanted to go see their family. I was too nervous to see James because i had screwed up and I didnt want to see him after i had screwed up. Spaz, Koala, and Bree (Chelsea's little sister) were trying to get me inside, then Spaz walked inside to get James outside and i followed in. I wouldnt look him in the eyes because i had screwed up. I was so nervous. I hate screwing up in front of him. I just hate it.
Anyway, talk soon. gottanother blog on another topic

Love ya.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template