Sunday 15 June 2008

I WROTE THIS LAST NIGHT!!

I wrote this last night. I started writing it about something in particular and some people out there might actually understand what it was originally going to be about, but half way through the meaning to me changed. Tell me what you think. Please leave a comment. I want to know.


Where Were You?


"Where were you when I was ecstatic?

When I was lovesick or even homesick?


Where were you when life was great?

When everything, I could locate?


Where were you when my feelings got messed around?

When I got thrown around then chucked to the ground?


Where were you when I needed you?

Where were you when there were only few?


Where were you when I stood alone?

Whenever I cried on the phone?


Where were you when my pillow became wet?

When I cried myself to sleep, never to forget?


Where were you when the pain was unbearable?

When the hurt was so bad, I had to be careful?


You where there.


You where there through the comfort

You where there through the blissful.

You where there through the hurt.

You where there through the tearful.


You where there, but I never saw you."



Peace Out

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Admittedly, I can only guess who it might be about.... and I'd probably guess wrongly, because I have no idea, lol :P

But it's a really awesome poem :D

Anonymous said...

that's really cool!
are your writings songs or poems? :-P
keep up the good work!
ohh and i like your blog :-)
very cool!
xx rach

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template