Thursday 19 June 2008

STILL SO TIRED!!!

Been doing so much homework. I hope i get it all done then tomorrow night will be great because at least then i wont have to worry that i didn't get some thing done in time. But then again, tomorrow night i have the Multi Arts Evening and i am so nervous. I really am. There will be people there and me singing and ....................... *mep*.................. i am getting nervous just thinking about it. I am going heaps red. Arrgh....... stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it. Arrghh. I am gonna go. I need to relax more.


Argh.

Bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww ashlea!!
i'll be thinking of ya!
you will be fine!
just think of the christmas carols at your church last year, you were up there singing and dancing...
:-)
good luck!
rach

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template