Thursday 19 June 2008

SO TIRED!!!!!!!

OMG!!! SCHOOL WORK = GAYHE!!!!!!

I was up at 2am, doing my Australian Studies report. I still have one more to do plus an english assignment, plus a music assignment and a chemistry write up. I am so over school. Good job it is over tomorrow, and then we have ABW (Australian Business Week). I am over school. Next term i plan on actually doing work instead of procrastinating so much. I just get home and procrastinate. I don't do any of my assignments until they are over due or my teachers are yelling at me because i havent handed them up. SO OVA SCHOOL!!!

At least school holidays are in two weeks. Then i can just stay in bed all holidays and not have to do any school work.

Bye Bye. I will blog tonight at two in the morning because i will be up again.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template